TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
General conditions for cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile, floor, and mattress
Domayne Carpet and Floor Cleaning Pty Ltd Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that all stains will be removed upon cleaning. Stains derived from caustics, acids and permanent dyes may be permanent stains that cannot be removed. Further, Domayne Carpet and Floor Cleaning Pty Ltd cannot be responsible for any pre-existing condition that is not apparent upon visual inspection. These conditions may include but not be limited to:
- Fugitive dyes not properly set in manufacture or re-dyeing
- Lounge suites that have water or solvent soluble coloured backing material
- Carpet that has been over-stretched during laying or suffers from de-lamination
- Carpet that has suffered sun-damage, making it fragile or affecting dye-colour
- Markers used on carpet, fabric backing or padding.
Carpet specific information
- All quotes are given based on national average room sizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the quotation upon viewing the property if bedrooms are larger than 13 square metres, living rooms are larger than 20 square metres, or bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to change the quotation if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer's original requirements are altered.
- Steps are quoted per stair. Prices are subject to the condition of the carpet. Difficult stains may incur an additional charge.
Upholstery specific information
Price is per seating position and subject to the condition of the upholstery. Additional charges may apply for recliners, ottomans and chaises. Leather upholstery is subject to additional charges apply.
Domayne Carpet and Floor Cleaning Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any unforseen adverse conditions relating to the cleaning of the tiles & grout. This includes but is not limited to:
- Loose, scratched or chipped tiles
- Loose or cracked grout, missing grout
- UV fading or damage
- Stain age of the tiles & grout
- The customer must give us access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $50 cancellation/postponement fee.
- Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out.
- The payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the service unless otherwise agreed by us. The customer is obligated to make this payment before the cleaning team starts the service.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the service appointment. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for the cancellation/re-scheduling of any service if we have been informed more than 48 hours before the service is due to be conducted; otherwise a $35 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health, or wellbeing of our staff.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is no as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All services are considered performed to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges third party to conduct services.
- If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired we will compensate with the items current cash value.
- Even though our technicians make every effort not to damage items, accidents occasionally happen. Therefore we recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during this service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not 100 % dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer's property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.